Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another quick update

Seems like time just runs out here - even though we don´t work - life has gotten very busy.

Mark is at the hall at the moment helping with the literture delivery. Unknowingly we came to the coordinating congregation - hah that was one of his jobs at home and he was glad to have left it behind - that will learn him.

I have just come back from conducting the first study I started last week - the girl was great and very patient with me - I had back up though so all went well. This morning I went to another one but I think she is a bit of a luney tunes so maybe won´t bother walking up the really big hill to her for awhile.

We were also able to go into town today and sort out a PO Box so that was great. We went to a Mexican restuarant to celebrate the fact we had a mailing address. The simplist things make such an impression!

1 comment:

The Kinlocher's said...

Great to hear from you -pleased to hear you have a po box - so what is the number? I expect as you get busier with studies etc you won't have time to add to the blog as often as you have but we do enjoy reading them and 'catching up' with you.Have a great day. love from us