Friday, June 20, 2008

E´s News

Some of you have expressed the thought that you prefered my E news video to the written monologue and so I have another episode ready for you.Sorry but I have not had time to do a voice over (a fortunate thing for you) but I hope you enjoy it anyway. Please feel free to ask any questions that the following broadcast may raise - I will be happy to try and find the answer. I have to make an amendment to the comment about it being 70 ks drive - it was 70 miles! You will notice the beautiful blue sky and me with a scarf on - it was a little chilly until later in the morning when it got very warm - especially when we were on the walk. Fasinating place to look at.

4 comments:

catherine said...

well done I feel like I am there with you both. Keep up the good work.

The Kinlocher's said...

Good morning - nice to see the country side. Only comment would be leave the words on longer - as they disappear too quickly to read them properly. Bring on the next installment.

The Scottys said...

Kia ora, good to see that Mark has not changed!!Culture shock for the ones in euuador aye? He certainly is going to leave a Mark on the congo when you leave. Love seeing the countryside and the area of the Inca's although i prefer their dark rich chocolate.
Missed ya voice beth definetly prefer it to the exciting music.
KEEO UP THE GREAT WORK!!
xxArohanui

Marisa said...

Looks like a fascinating place! Hope I can visit one day...

Just wanted to add to AA's comment about the words - they were too small to read in places. Bring back the voiceovers, I say. ;)