Sunday, December 26, 2010

Amazing Race 2010

Amazingly enough I was able to put this together despite all the craziness going on in our house. As you can see it is in 2 parts and the quality unfortunatly is not the best. For some reason I could not get the videos saved any other way. But never mind - you will get the drift!

Aaron and the boys are not just playing while they are here - they have been out in service nearly everyday, helping out the English congregation. They came to our mid week meeting too the other day and I was so proud of Peneti - he answered in Spanish! What a guy! Aaron did too of course but he has a lot more spanish under his belt!

5 comments:

The Kinlocher's said...

well done Beth you are amazing for organizing the amazing race - bet you were absolutely had it after the race was over. Looks like everyone had heaps of fun.

Nicky Meiklejohn said...

Hey...Louise Ratray passed on your Blogg so that I could read your experiences. I was not sure who you were, Then I scrolled down and saw Amanda and Arran and nearly jumped into the computer so this message is really for them, cause I might have only met you once or twice. I plodd on in the truth, cry sometimes, have wonderful support as Amanda will know in the Hillcrest Cong. Its bed time, loved the blogg by the way. Nicky

Amanda said...

Hey Nicky,

It's so nice to hear from you. Well I guess you've figured out that I'm in Ecuador with my parents at the moment. I plan on being here for a couple of years. Give my love to everyone in Hillcrest I miss them a lot. You take care, love amanda

melbell001 said...

ok...was looking up ecuador and ran across this blog. you guys are witnesses. :) Yay!! will be in quito in dec. in california normadie cong. please e-mail me. melbell001@yahoo.com

melbell001 said...

ok...was looking up ecuador and ran across this blog. you guys are witnesses. :) Yay!! will be in quito in dec. in california normadie cong. please e-mail me. melbell001@yahoo.com