Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm still here!

Well not much has been happening - my days are filled with nothingness, except going to my physio each day for an hour. However I am feeling slightly better so hoping I can avoid an operation.
So haven't been out witnessing for ages - nearly forgotten how to do it. Thankfully I get to spend 10 minutes each way with the taxi drivers going to physio. Sometimes they just don't want to talk but others are happy to chat. Yesterday one guy already had the BT book and seemed to understand that other religions leave a lot to be desired as far as knowing what the Bible's message is. He was funny when we went past an accident and said "I bet that guy will go to church today - but tomorrow he won't even think about God". Good observation!

5 comments:

Carol :) said...

Your days will not be filled with nothingness my friend because just by living in Ecuador and serving Jehovah to your fullest you are doing your best. You will be ok and heal soon I am sure, meantime- relax and enjoy the more relaxed schedule. Yeah? xx

Tom & Elaine Plank said...

hang in there. ditto Carol comment!

Daniel said...

Sorry to hear you have been laid up for a little while. Won't be too long and you will be up and about again.

Prayers for you,

D

Elizabeth in Ecuador (de nuevo) said...

awh you guys - thanks for the encouragement!

The Kinlocher's said...

Bet the comments from Carol, Tom&amp, Elaine Plank and Daniel made you feel so much better. x