Sunday, January 22, 2012

What do the streets look like the morning after the hugest street party ever?

Well I guess - they neatly arranged the empties!
Well I don't actually know cause I have been stuck in Prison for ever (not literally, it just that this house is like a fortress), but if the house across the road is anything to go by - they don't look good! This weekend was the "Opening of the Ñawi Bar" Fiesta - something that only happens 4 times a year here in Puerto Cayo (thank goodness) and it was just crazy! I couldn't go to the meeting last night because there were so many cars lining the streets - there was no way a vehicle could get me close enough to the house, so I had to stay indoors and listen to the blearing music - which went on to, wait for it - 9a.m this morning!! I am told that people come from everywhere for this party and all they do is get drunk and act like idiots. Then they sober up for a few hours and head back to wherever they came from. But hey "What Fun" (I am saying that sarcastically BTW)!

2 comments:

The Kinlocher's said...

imagine the headaches!

Marisa said...

Ugh. Nothing like listening to someone else's music all night. Hope you managed to get some sleep!