Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Awe inspiring Galapagos


Well here is a quick run down of our trip of a life time to the Galapagos Islands. The photos are in no particular order as we are in the middle of a very busy week so there is only so much one can do. If you ever get a chance to take a trip to the islands - take it! It was one of the most tiring holidays I ever had but I would not have missed it for the world - so much to see and do! Costly though, so be prepared!

The snorkeling with giant sea turtles was my favorite part, I was a little nerveous to start with but I thought to myself - getting eaten by a shark is a much more exciting way to die than in a bed, so just do it! Of course I didn't actually see any sharks, they were hiding in a cave, which the others dove down deeper to see. Mark and Westley got a big surprise one day when they came across 24 of them dozing (thankfully it was siesta time for them aye?), so they have a good story to tell.


No comments: