Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh No!

Eeekk! This morning we woke with a shock - it was freezing! The temperature dropped in a big way and when you are living in a shed - that is not good! Actually I guess it wasn't that bad, 6 degrees Celsius but as I say being in a shed made it seem very wintery! I realized also with a shock that I have left all our winter clothes in Cuenca thinking we would be back there before the end of summer - now I am regretting that decision. Here's hoping the change of season inspires people to get out and look for a new house and decide to buy ours otherwise I am in for a bleak winter!

2 comments:

The Kinlocher's said...

will see what i can find to loan you.....from mums wardrobe! Just kidding!

The Kinlocher's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.