Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Note to self - never leave a empty wine glass on the bench - it's an invitation
 to alcoholic creepy crawlies!
Well I am alone no more - Mark and Amanda are back with me and I have to say they look pretty good! So nice to have my family with me again - I am not cut out to living alone. We went out witnessing this morning, had to take an hour long bus ride to get to the territory, actually they are still out - it was too hot for me to continue so I came home for a siesta while they trudged on. Nice territory though - had some nice talks. When I got on the bus home, a little fellow sat beside me and fell asleep on my arm, he suddenly woke up when the bus started going down hill - said goodbye to me and off he hopped. Must has traveled that route so many times that he knew exactly when to wake up. Cute.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Sorry, but is that a photo of the little fellow that slept on your arm?