Monday, September 20, 2010

Yay for Monday's

Well today was the first day out for me in 4 days and I have to tell you that, it's very hard to be cooped up that long and not go stir crazy! Jehovah always knows what you need cause he gave me such a boost this morning. I went to see a call first thing before hitting the territory and she invited us inside. We were able to start considering chapter 11 and before long her husband came and sat down too. After and hour we wrapped it up and he said he really enjoyed it and to make sure I came back next Monday as it was his only free day! Oh you better believe I will go back Monday! We called on another RV after that and I was able to study some more with her, when we left she said - when you come back next time please remember to bring me  the latest Watchtower and Awake magazines - so I was pretty pleased with that too. But what really gave me a lift was that my partner said to me - "Thank you for taking me on those RV's - I have learned so much from you about starting studies!" That kind of comment means to me that we are no longer a burden to those whom we are sent out with and we are actually helping our brothers and sisters too.
Anyway it seems Monday morning is going to be extremely busy for me as when we finally got to the territory, Mark said he had found a very interested lady for me who would like to study too - Mondays at 10am. Que Bueno! (He also found a man for him to visit next week so it's not all about me.
As you can see I am full of the joys of life today and with good reason. It is such a privilege to be part of this life saving work here - one morning out is all it takes to dispel the blues in this place.

2 comments:

Tom & Elaine Plank said...

Wonderful, can't wait to join in the joy!

Lynne said...

Glad you are feeling better (and lighter!)xx