Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ain't technology grand? Last night I was able to join with the Cuenca branch of our family for Family Worship on skype - which was awesome for me. Human contact! It was just what I needed as I have been feeling a little cut off of late. The congregation here had their circuit assembly this last weekend and so there were no meetings last week at all. It meant that I was stuck indoors for much of the time. I did have 10 guests for a couple of days but of course that is not the same - they all have things to do and people to see. I am looking forward to next week when Mark and Amanda come back - there is only so much you can talk with a dog about. Juicy and Judd however seem to really enjoy me spoiling them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth you are doing a great job, love those doggies they are so cute. From your friend sister shelley Tauranga...