Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another step out of the comfort zone situation!

Oh my - talk about a freak out - I just gave a demonstration at the service meeting in front of the whole congo. Boy is that a scary situation!
First of all you have to hold the microphone (there is only one between the two of you) and I forgot for a moment to give it to my householder. Then of course because your hands are so busy, holding microphone, bible, book etc there is no way to gesture so that kind of put me off too. At one point I had to really concentrate on making my hand stop shaking as I held the mic to Lisa. On top of it all though I have been sick all week with the flu and still heavily drugged but I somehow managed to pull it off ok- Hey maybe that is why I did pull it off - yay for drugs (legal that is).

9 comments:

catherine said...

Why didnt you get your HH to hold the mic for the whole demo. Hope you are feeling better.

Rebecca McCleskey said...

Congrats...you did it! Now you are officially Ecuadorian. And you didn't die. Hee Hee. So proud you took this important step. Keep up the good work and get better soon....

The Scottys said...

I hope you are feeling much from the flu,
Wow good on you for doing a demo glad it well for you!
Its amazing what legal drugs can do,
But you did the hard yards and jehovah helped you too!
Faith quacked me up and called my comments SLANG ryhming,
BETH Its true Ann sharing secrets out of school was due to my timing!!
ANN my friend: Glad I told you what I did at the meeting,
Now you won't give me a beating!!lol
You both are settling in great as Ecuadorian's in Spanishland,
Keep up the great work your moving forward in Jehovah's plan.
Arohanuixxx

Julie P:
You really got me thinking last night,
That in November aux. pioneering I might?
So let me know me if it's a good month for you,
Cause I will take the plunge and join you too!!
Have good day x

The Kinlocher's said...

Good on you girls - Julie and Alice - maybe I can join you for the odd day? Please

The Scottys said...

ANN;
Love to have you join us on the odd day,
Julie will try not to lead you astray!! lol
HELLO MARCOS AND BETH!

The Kinlocher's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kinlocher's said...

No worried about Julie Alice - more worried about you!!!! Hee hee

The Scottys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Scottys said...

LOL ANN your so funny, we know julie is a honeyxx
But the way she smiled at me at the meeting on sunday, I cowardly stayed many steps away!

HOPE LIFE ARE WELL TREATING WELL IN SPANISHLAND AMIGOS!