Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hanging out

Now that we live with young people again - we get to hang out with the "it" crowd. It's pretty cool getting invited along on outings such as this one to the kebab place (by the way - it was a first to see whole chicken legs on the kebab stick)Or when they come over and we can play cards, dominoes etc with them. Sometimes we think they don't have homes to go to cause we almost have to push them out the door.

So it is not so great for our sleep patterns - as you can see Mark catches up wherever he can!

2 comments:

catherine said...

Poor Mark why do you think we have our kids when we are younger. So we can keep up with them and not need to catch up on our sleep.

Just Me said...

I'm so sad. You guys are having so much fun without me. It looks like you had a great time with everyone (I'm not really sad that I missed the kebabs). I guess I'll be there soon enough to see everyone. Miss you guys everyday!