Friday, November 20, 2009


Michele and I stopped by to see this little family yesterday in our travels. They had not been at the meeting lately and I had been missing the kids as they always come up for cuddles when they are there. The Mum and Dad have some troubles and  have become a little discouraged but hopefully they will get back on track soon. Of course I wanted to say goodbye to them so it was a good excuse to stop and let them know we were thinking of them.

What a marathon day it was yesterday - we must have walked the lenght and breadth of our territory and then some. My feet sure take a pounding here and I had to give them a bit of TLC when the day was done. We also had Telephone Witnessing which is getting easier for me but still not my favorite.
Today we are having to get some last minute things done - time is ticking away fast - also we have lunch booked with the Scarborough Family which will be nice. It's going to be a mad last week, with every bit of spare time taken up with saying goodbye to folks. Oh and of course Mark gives his PT tomorrow night and we have invited all our studies to come and listen. It will be great if they all come but I am not holding my breath.

No comments: