Wednesday, July 2, 2008

E's news 3


Well as you can see I am back to my old self. It has been a long day and I just threw this together quickly so you could see I am a happy chappy.
I was very fortunate today because the lawyer I went to has a witness working for them and they were so kind to me - also I didn't have to pay them anything - they said it was because I was a missionary (of sorts)- so that was nice. I was determined to get this sorted today so went to the registration office at 12.30 and was told to come back at 3pm. Finally after waiting an hour I was seen too. One thing you have to be careful of here is people will push in in front of you and I have to stop being so nice and not let them cause that meant I had to wait longer. I am a pushover I know - at least I didn't have to bribe anyone to get this fixed! So folks - alls well that ends well!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

It's ok to feel down sometimes - it's part of being human! Good to know that you're feeling better, though.

Now that you've got your new card, don't let it out of your sight. (Keep it in your bra - heehee.)

The Scottys said...

YAHOO great how jehovah manouver things fancy meeting a lawyer who has a witness working for them.
Alabe a Jehova que usted es precioso a ely a nosotros todos amados amigos.(explaination) Praise Jehovah you are precious to him and us all beloved friends.
ONE MORE THING Beth
TIP OF THE DAY FROM ALice Ghandi. Yes we are to be peaceable people but heres a way to be SILENT BUT VIOLENT!!
When you know you have to be somewhere in a line waiting. EAT LOTS OF BAKE BEANS OR SPICY FOODS and let natures take its course if you know what I mean (el pedo con una sonrisa)sorz you will have work that one out yourself lol.
Keep up the great work
Arohanuixxxxx

Elizabeth in Ecuador (de nuevo) said...

Marisa: Do you know the size of my bra? There is so not enough room in it for more stuff!

Scotties: Good tip - I think Mark uses that one all the time already though!

catherine said...

Great news you will be glad it is sorted out. I agree with Marisa, but if you have difficulty with that try your knickers. Lotsalove catherine