Sunday, July 20, 2008

Introducing...

This week E's news has been replaced by another show - Peyton's Place.
The Scarborough Family - in town from Georgia - liked my video idea so wanted to have a go! Who am I to stand in the way of stardom?
I have a feeling this family will fit in very well around here - they seemed to enjoy everything new and when they came to the meeting with us - they all answered even though they know less Spanish than us! We were impressed (also it made us see how far we had come in the 3 and 1/2 months we have been here!). They have left Cuenca now but we will see them again at the English convention and then of course they will be back to live in October.
Nothing much new has happened this week that I haven't already told you - life must be settling down to normality. I will have plenty to report on soon though as some new firsts are coming up in the next couple of weeks. 1 is my first talk in Spanish which I am practicing like mad with. I cannot seem to memorize the first line though so I think I might have to resort to just reading it! Of course then in 2 weeks time we go to Guayaquil for the convention then on to the coast to visit Maria K. Looking forward to exploring again!

No comments: